Download here the detailed instructions pdf.
1. Filter 100ml of used cooking oil using a kitchen filter. If possible let the oil rest 24h before recycling it (this way, any food particles and water will be decanted and separated from the oil).
2. In a Microwave-ready pot combine one soup spoon of Candle Powder with the filtered cooking oil.
3. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes in a Microwave.
4. Add 2 soup spoons of Candle Powder and mix until the wax becomes homogeneous.
5. Pour the wax into the holders you wish to decorate and place the Candle Wicks in the center of the holders using the Candle Wick Holders included. Caution! Wax will be hot!
6. Let the wax cool until it gets solid.